Sunday, May 19, 2013

Intro

Song of the moment: My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark ~ Fall Out Boy

I felt it important before I dive into my posting  to give some basic info about myself and what  plan to write about. Sorry about the awkward of that.

 My name is Lydia. I'm 20 years old. I  live in a small Texas city. ( Not town, small city we have about 120,000 people here.) I'm in  college as well as working at a fast-food place.  I plan to become a video editor in the future. Both my parents are married and i have  three siblings ( one half brother, two sisters) and two siblings in law ( a sister and brother) I'm single and I don't care. I enjoy doing colorguard/winterguard. Also  I  am very much  nerdy fangirl of somethings.

Most of these blogs with be about random things I found important enough to write about or interests of mine. If you also like them then I hope you will enjoy my blog.I probably won't include much of my actually life because it is terribly bland. I also may include stories or different blog challenges. Also  since I am a fangirl I may put of fan fic or fanvids or my favorite stuff. That's all  for the intro I hope you enjoy my future posts. Oh and by the way .


Also I love gifs so they will be here a lot.

Plus each   post will have a song of the moment  because  I generally listen to music when I'm writing. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?