Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!


Song of the Day : Happy - Pharrell Williams.


I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I hope you are all with your families . ( Sadly I am not because I'm at college and wasn't able to go home for .)






Still I hope everyone is celebrating this day.  For my non-Christan readers. I hope you are haing a great day. Enjoy some easter chocolate. Spend time with your family. Enjoy the day!




To my Christan readers .I hope enjoy this day and remember as always what this day means. This is the day signifies when our savor was resurrected  after paying the penalty for our crimes and that is always something to be celebrated.  So remember Christ today and love your familes.






That's all for now. Have a Blessed Day,




Lydia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?