Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Big 2-1!

So Today is my 21st Birthday which is one of those landmark birthday's for people. At least in America. For me it is special because It marks what I like to call my last Childhood birthdays. You know the big ones that people go through when they grow up , 13, 16, 18 then finally 21. The rest after that are just adult birthday's in my opinion. So in a way all though I have been a adult for three years now. Today is the day I really say goodbye to my childhood.


This is fitting because Harry Potter was such a big part of my childhood.

As I enter this next faction of my life. I can't help but be nervous. Where will I go when I graduate college? Will I have a job? Will I be abel to get my dream job?
and the most important one.



Will I be able to pay off my student loans?




I could  go party tonight and  feel like this.


Except my love life. I  couldn't give a fuck about that right now.


                    All these things kinda scare me. They scare everyone honestly. 


 This is what my mind does when I start thinking about this stuff.


On the flip side, I recongize, this next tens years espceically, will probably be some of the best times in my life. I will see new places. Experience new things I couldn't have even dreamed of and I am excited about that. SO MUCH!!



This is my dream city. I will get there. I don't care if  I have to swim across the Atlantic Ocean.

So its with thought that I say goodbye for today. I'm going to go celebrate this landmark.


That's All For Now, Have a Blessed Day,





 

 Lydia




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Thoughts?